Friday, June 19, 2009

Okay Here We Go!!

Robin let me know that we will have baby Riley on Thursday June 24. I said perfect, it works out great for me. So now I am holding my breath praying it does not happen before that. haha who am I kidding, those babies come when they want to.. So I am just praying that it will happen all in God's time. My son-in-law said Riley needed to stay in and bake and turn that nice brown color. haha Wants him to look like him.
Well today is our wonderful Friday Night movie night with the girls, sometimes Cyril joins if it is a good movie and not a chick flick!! Not sure positive on the movie yet but we do know what we will eat, got to have our priorities in order.
My friend Bethany has come home from her vacation with her family. They had a great time playing around the country going here and there. She wants to go back to PA again, she loved that area. Very pretty.
I am going to get my granddaughter Holly the June 26ish and have her for a week. I think we will have a good time. I will have my camera out ready to go. My children make fun of me, because when they are around together I will just snap snap snap, I have pictures of everything. Love to have those pictures. Never enough.. I would love it if Jay and his family could come for the weekend that would be a great visit, but Jay has to work so much. The Navy...
Before I go here is something to think about. Don't worry for the Lord has it under control. He is so wonderful that way to take care of our every need. So think about this:
Problems are temporary and subject to change. But God and His word of victory are never subject to change. Wake up to the blessing around you. You will be more effective in battling the problems if you are giving God the glory for the solutions He has already provided.
by David Logan...
Have a blessed day. Hugs to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment