Wednesday, June 10, 2009

could be baby!!

Well Thursday morning, June 11, 09, Robin has to go to the hospital. The Dr will induce labour and check Riley's heart beat and make sure he is not in distress. I am almost positive he will end up taking the baby. She has to have a c-section. So we will see if we get to meet Riley Mark or have to wait. But let me tell you I moved all my Thursday ladies, so I can be free the whole day!! When I say my ladies to those of you that don't know I am a manicurist. That is one of the good things of being self employed.. Yea!! So Robin, Cippi and the boys are cleaning house and getting it ready. I don't know though what little Chloe will be doing, she is probably taking things out as they put it up.. hahaha.. What is a girl to do right!! So I am going over to Robin's in a bit to make sure she has everything she needs. We have to pack her a bag. Riley does not have a diaper bag, well guess what maw maw gets to do. Go to Walmart. I am making all these plans like I know she is going to have baby. My hopes are high. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Okay I will let you all know how it goes.
I hope that you all have a great wonderful blessed day. I am so excited and hope it spills over to all of you. Hugs to all!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited!!! Maybe Robin will sneak me into the nursery like she did with Chloe. :) But don't tell anyone. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girlfriend.... I love to read blogs, so I've already saved your's in my bookmarks! Ok, Ike and I got back late last night (Wed.) and brought Nolan with us. He is really sensing that things are catty-wampus (is that really a word?) at home, so last night, I was up 3 different times with him! This is the first time we've ever had ANY TROUBLE with him. Ok, enough about him..... did you get to meet Riley yet???? I'll probably have to wait until they get home with him until I see him. Our class will be doing food for them, so be sure and let me know when Robin will get home! Give him a big hug and kiss from Hattie and Paw Paw Ike!

    ReplyDelete