Saturday, November 3, 2012

WOW Long Time

Well it really has been a very long time since I wrote last. It is late 12:23am but tonight we turn the clocks back. So I could say it is 11:23, and then it really don't sound so late after all. Okay so where do I begin.....
      So much has happened since the last time I wrote. I have had happiness and great, great loss! My brother Peewee passed away from cancer in 2010, it feels like yesterday. So much pain!! What can I really say to describe the hurt from these losses, but I know that he and my parents are rejoicing together! I miss them so very much, but my peace comes from above and I so know I will see them again one day and we all will be happy together. I wrote in a blog after my mom passed away how things are so different, well now they are truly different, nothing is the same. I have a brother that is still with me, Ronny, praise the Lord, and we get to talk on the phone often, but we don't get to see one another enough, for he lives a few states away. Hopefully I will be able to see him and Shell soon. But like I said it is so different. It is getting close to Thanksgiving and Christmas, these times have always been hard since they left to be with the Lord. It is all different, but one thing is the same, that is Jesus Christ, he is the same yesterday, today, and forever! He gives me the peace I need to make it through each day. The peace that only He can give. I truly praise Him for that.
     The name of my blog is Praises In The Heart, well there has not been that much music in my heart lately, so many changes, but yesterday I was listening to a song and I was in the parking lot at the store, my heart began to swell up like a huge tight balloon, I thought is was going to bust. My eyes began to tear up as I listened. It was Agnus Dei... If you have not heard that song go to You tube and listen.
     It starts out with a violin playing, and wow so powerful. As I sat there it first started out as just a song, then I really began to listen, they start singing Hallelujah hallelujah for the Lord God Almighty Reins, hallelujah hallelujah for the Lord God almighty reins. Hallelujah holy, holy, are you Lord God almighty, worthy is the Lamb worthy is the Lamb, you are holy, holy are you Lord God almighty, worthy is the lamb, worthy is the lamb, amen........
     They continue to sing that over and over again, softly, softly, then a little louder, then bam into this great crescendo that makes your heart swell and you can feel it beating. You begin to truly realize how worthy He is. Then softly, softly again and your heart begins to melt, it softens and you began to realize how holy He really is. And then the music is quiet and all you hear is people singing in one voice softly for awhile then they begin to get louder and louder, and at this point all I can say is WOW.... then just begin to rejoice in Him. How wonderful is that. So many emotions in one song.
     When you are feeling down and out put a cd on of praises to the Lord and you will begin to feel that heaviness leave and be replaced with peace. I cant thank Him enough for the way music ministers to me. I feel such passion then I get lost in it. I love praising Him this way. Then through it I began to feel that peace that you know only comes from Him, there is NOTHING on this earth that can possibly come close to that feeling, there is no drug that can give you this feeling. So please be encouraged, begin to praise Him and put your trust in Him. Those cloudy skies will begin to open up and you will see the sun shine again. No matter the hurts, pains, losses, you may still feel the residual effects, but through that you will feel the peace that will sustain you. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. v6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. You can't lean on your understanding, or your abilities, but only trusting in Him you will see the paths he has set before you. So I leave you with this. Just trust Him, feel what you feel, but allow the peace to over flow the hurts, and I promise you will draw strength right there when you need it the most.
     God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment