Monday, February 1, 2010

Little Sophie Continued

I took Sophie to her vet. on Friday morning and picked her up at five that evening, and she was less thirteen teeth. I was thinking oh my does she have any teeth left. Well she does. She did very well. She acts like nothing ever happened. She eats everything that we give her, which is only her dog food and a treat. She gets no people food. So I am very happy my little baby is doing well. I just thought I would let y'all know she is okay. And it was more $$$. I have not told my husband how much that was, and he did not ask. But he will see when the bill comes in. I will deal with that later. One thing at a time. So praise the Lord we have a very happy little Sophie. Now it will be time to brush her teeth. WooHoo, this should be fun. If anyone has any ideas, let me know what you use to brush your dogs teeth with. Thanks you have a blessed day...

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of people food...Noah gave her his left over milk after he ate his cereal the other morning. ;) That's my kid!!!

    ReplyDelete