Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Story There!!

Earlier today I was working on some of my music, I was singing Alabaster Box. It is such a good song. When I sang it, it was hard for me to do it without crying. Not in a sad way. As I sang thoughts of my life would go through my mind. Stories of my past fluttered in as I would sing. You know everyone in this big beautiful world has a past full of stories. Some good, and maybe some not so good. I love to hear others stories, good and bad. Because in those there is always God in there or should I say could have been, maybe we have done things without Him in our lives, or should have asked Him first before we jump off into something. But to look back and then share with others, you never know who you can touch. So don't be affraid to share.
If you dont mind I want to share the chorus of this song:
I've come to pour my praise on Him like oil, from Mary's alabaster box. Don't be angry if I wash His feet with my tears and dry them with my hair. You weren't there the night He found me. You did not feel what I felt, when He wrapped His love all around me. And you don't know the cost of the oil in my Alabaster Box......
I have not forgotten the way my live used to be,a prisoner to my sin and I poured my life without measure into a little treasure box I thought I found. But then Jesus found me. He healed my soul with the wonder of His touch. He is so worthy of all my praise. I have been forgiven. I love Him so much.
Can you say that. Sit and think what has He done for you, or how has He changed your life. Everyone has a past, think how He has changed your life, what He brought you through. You may have never taken a drink, you may have never done drugs, but there has probably been something you did that would put itself before Christ. If you can't think then it is time to open your alabaster box and wash His feet with your tears and dry them with your hair. Let Him do a work in you. Offer up to Him praises that His is so worthy of. Let this be your beginning in knowing who Jesus is. Just ask Him in your life and you will be forgiven of that past and move on to a brand new future. A life with Him can be so exciting. It is not always roses but you will find that in the hard times there is hope and a peace you can not find in this world. Just sit back and praise Him. Let Him wrap His love all around you. And dont sit there, go out and tell your story to someone and show them what Jesus can do and what He did for you. God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment